Real-time data collection from various sources, such as supply chain data, inventory data, point-of-sale data, external data, etc.
Validation, cleaning and enrichment of data
- Detection of anomaly in product availability
- Creation of task/notification outlining the steps for solving the issue
- Prioritization of tasks by volume of saved sales in monetary terms
- Execution of tasks by store staff or merchandisers
- Control of task execution discipline
Adaptation of business processes, e.g. auto-ordering adaptation, processing of phantom inventory, etc.